Friday, January 13, 2012

It's my one year blogiversary!



I can't believe I've actually stuck to something for so long. Yay for me!
I started this blog one year ago on a whim, and I'm so sooo thankful that you have all stayed around and keep coming back to read what I write. 2,269 times people have read what I have written. I know it's nothing in comparison to others but that makes me feel happy...happy and humble. Thank you :)

In order to celebrate I made chocolate chip cookies with my gang. I tried to take pictures but failed. So did the cookies :/  Annnnd...I ate 2 anyways.

So thanks again for hanging with me for the past year! And I hope you all will stay around for another.

5 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary, you have shared many things with us this year, laughs and wisdom. Looking forward to your blogs for 2012. Keep them coming.
    Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy blogiversary! I love reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One year and you're not doing a cool give away?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought about doing a give away of some type. But then I realized that only like 4 of you ever comment. The prize would go to you, MEVA, my mom, or Shavahn...lol

      Delete