Glow in the dark slime
What you'll need:
- One 4 oz bottle of clear or blue gel Elmer's glue
- 1 cup of warm water
- 3 tablespoons of glow-in-the-dark paint *Found mine at Michael's*
- Green neon food coloring *Optional*
- 2 teaspoons of Borax
- 1/3 cup of warm water
1) Mix together the Elmer's glue and 1 cup of warm water. Then mix in the paint and food coloring (optional).
2) In a separate bowl, mix together the 1/3 cup warm water and 2 teaspoons of borax. Stir until the borax is dissolved.
3) Add about 2 tablespoons of the borax solution (you wont need the rest) to the glue solution stirring continuously.
After stirring for a few seconds you'll notice it all start sticking together. And then you'll have your glow in the dark slime!
Enjoy being the coolest mom ever!
The more food coloring you add, the less "glow in the dark" it will be. I added a lot. It was a very cool neon green color but didn't glow very strong.
This may not be safe for really small children who might put the slime in their mouths.