Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Unlucky 13





2012
I like to tease my husband and tell him that this will be our unlucky year. Being the smarty pants that he is, he reminds me that we've already been married for 13 years and we're actually moving into our 14th. Blah...blah...blah.

In the past 13 years of marriage we've had some serious luck on our side. Or as we like to call it, Jesus :) I am 100% certain that we wouldn't be as happy as we are if it were not for putting Him first!

I'm so thankful that for my husband. He is such a good man, husband, and father. He puts up with a lot from me that other men might not have had the patients to. Lord knows I would never want to live on the other side of me!

In this year of marriage my goal is to be a better wife. The kind of wife that a guy like Jonathan deserves.

Happy 13th anniversary my love.

3 comments:

  1. Wow that was strange. I just wrote an really long comment but
    after I clicked submit my comment didn't show up. Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that
    over again. Anyways, just wanted to say excellent blog!
    Here is my blog : www.daily-wet-tshirt.com

    ReplyDelete