Friday, January 24, 2014

Disney On Ice Review: Passport To Adventure

It's really hard to find entertainment that's appropriate for our whole family to enjoy, so every time Disney On Ice comes to Rochester we make sure we see it.

Disney On Ice Presents Passport To Adventure is packed with highlights from some of our favorite Disney movies like: The Lion King, The Little Mermaid, and Peter Pan. I loved watching the couples like Nala and Simba skate together. The tricks and lifts they were doing had me holding my breath at times!



My favorite part of the show was probably the Little Mermaid section. It was such a magical sight to see all the colors and characters skating around to Under The Sea. And my kids are still talking about the scene at the end with Ursula! The kids also LOVED the entire Peter Pan section! From a flying Peter, lovable Captain Hook, and a giant crocodile they agree it was their favorite part.



The Lilo and Stich section of the show was our least favorite. It did have a couple of cute dance scenes but the parts in the middle just didn't hold the same exciting feel as the rest of the show.


With tickets for children starting at just $15, Disney On Ice Presents Passport To Adventure is a great  idea for a family night out this weekend. Tickets are available at The Blue Cross Arena box office or by visiting www.ticketmaster.com.

*Tickets for me and my family as well as the pictures I used in this review were provided by Feld Entertainment.

No comments:

Post a Comment