Monday, December 17, 2012

Christmas Dump

Christmas Brain Dump

-While I was sewing costumes for my kids to wear in their Christmas program I  said, "You don't have to lift your arms at any point, do you?"...That should have been a sign to stop.
It's still a work in progress :/

-Speaking of Christmas programs, Logan recently said, "Wouldn't it be cool if you could read in the Bible about when Jesus was born!" *Sunday school fail*

-Houston: "You know what I want for Christmas? Candy. You know what else I want for Christmas? Wait for it... More candy!"

- I received an ornament in the mail from my friend Amy at While Wearing Heals . I may have teared up a little when I opened it. She read in my blog that I love cherry blossoms so she made me this...



Amy is an ornament making queen! If you have a minute you should go over to her blog and check them out!


I also got this beauty from Marsha at rossimore house.

Church is a place that is near and drear to our family

Marsha's daughter also sent along a cute picture which is now proudly displayed on our refrigerator. Marsha is a fellow homeschooling mommy who has a school room that makes me drool!

-I should probably stop blogging since I haven't started Christmas shopping yet :/

1 comment:

  1. Your tree looks beautiful. The little white church, is stunning. And, you made me laugh...so thank you!

    ReplyDelete