Friday, June 22, 2012

My Current Obsesssion

My current obsession is Lifeway Kefir. And no... I'm not getting paid for this review :)


Kefir is- a cultured probiotic beverage similar in taste and texture to drinkable yogurt, and made from milk fermented with kefir cultures. Originating over 2000 years ago in the Caucasus Mountains-where many people live well over 100 years-kefir has been associated with a long list of health benefits.

I could have some every day. Sometimes I have it twice a day ;) I just love the tart and refreshing flavor. It's perfect for making my breakfast smoothies and it's really good for you.

I have friends who make their own Kefir and I want to try that soon. Until I can get my hand on some grains (what you grow it from) I'll be keeping my fridge stocked with the the Lifeway stuff.

For all you local peeps, you can get it find this at Wegmans or Price Right.
You can thank me later!





1 comment: