Thursday, March 29, 2012

Upcycled necktie t-shirt

I found the idea for this upcycled necktie t-shirt on this blog. I feel in love! I love the idea of turning an old tie into something cute and feminine.

Tie- $2 at Goodwill
          +
Shirt-$5 Walmart

         =
I think it turned out pretty nice. My husband kind of popped my bubble when he gave me that "I don't like it" look.

So what does a girl do when she needs a second opinion? She posts the question on FB :)

All the ladies seemed to like it. The men were so-so about it. One of my girlfriends suggested that men don't really like things that are different.

I think I'll keep it :) I may even keep an eye out for some different ties to try it out with.



1 comment:

  1. This is super cute and creative! Thanks for sharing at Terrific Tuesdays.
    Rachel
    adventuresofadiymom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete