Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Egg-ucational eggs

Here are some educational ideas for recycling those plastic eggs. These would be great to use for homeschool.

Letter match eggs

 Source
I love this idea! I did this with my gang today and even the older kids enjoyed it.

Addition family eggs

 Source

Synonyms and Antonyms 


 
 Source

These are just a few of the ideas that I came across on Pinterset. After seeing all these egg-celent ideas (see what I did there?) I think I may go buy some more plastic eggs just so I can try them all.

Linking up here:




”VintageMauve.com”

4 comments:

  1. You just made a speech therapist very happy by sharing these ideas :) awesome!
    -jamie b

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have two grocery sacks full of eggs! I definitely need to use these ideas! Thanks so much for sharing at Terrific Tuesdays.
    Rachel
    adventuresofadiymom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute idea! Thanks for linking up to Mauvin' Monday!

    ReplyDelete