Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Blog tag

I was tagged by Gen at Color Me Domestic

RULES:
1. You must post the rules.
2. Answer the 11 question that the tagger posted for you, and then create 11 questions to ask the people you've tagged.
3. Tag 11 people and link them in your post.
4. Let them know you have tagged them

Here are Gen's 11 questions for me:

1. What is a typical day like for you?
 Wake up around 9am (my little guys like to sleep in). Breakfast, homeschool, lunch, nap, gym/church, with about 1 million chores in-between. Sometimes I'll squeeze in a craft or some sewing.

2. What has been the hardest part of starting/having a blog for you?
 I teach Sunday school and help with the youth at our church and I also write a blog for a local website for women. So I try not to get too personal or write about anything negative that will tarnish the relationship I have with those people. That can be hard. Sometimes I'd love to write about how my husband ticked me off or things that my be TMI but it's just not worth it.

3. What's the last movie you saw in the theatre?

 Ha! Would you believe "The Hunchback of Notre Dame"! I'm not big on theatres.

4. How do you drink your coffee?

 One package of "fake sugar" and 2 tablespoons of creamer.

5. How is the weather today where you live, and where DO you live (if you don't mind saying)?

 The weather is a little chilly in NY. I think the temp is 47 today. Still warm enough for the kids to play outside though!

6. What is your favorite punctuation, the one you abuse too much but can't stop? (parenthesis, semi-colon, 3 dots, exclamation, uppercase, whatever!) 
I don't really know... :)

7. Which is your favorite holiday and why?
Christmas and Halloween. Presents and free candy! How can you go wrong?!

8. Which is your favorite type of flower?
Cherry Blossoms

9. What is the trait which you admire the most in other people?
Honesty is a big one. And so is genuine kindness.

10. If you could change 1 thing about yourself, what would it be and why?
My temper. I wish I was patient like my husband. He is a saint.

11. Why do you blog
It's a a way to dump what's in my mind and a creative outlet. 

Thanks for tagging me Gen. These really had me thinking!

*I'm going to break the rules here and say if you'd like me to tag you and send you my 11 questions just let me know in a comment.

5 comments:

  1. I love these Tagging games on blogs! I'm visiting from the Made In A Day Blog Hop! I'm a new follower! :) I hope you'll check out my blog as well.

    xo

    MacKensie
    http://mackensieg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it when bloggers I start following do things like this. Helps me get to know them better really quickly. :)
    Just out of curiosity, what homeschooling curriculum do you use?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! I'm thinking I might try and do one of these types of things every couple of months or so.

    The curriculums I use are A Beka for the older ones and A.C.E.for the younger. A Beka tends to be on the harder side so I like to use A.C.E. for 1st and sometimes 2nd grade to help build up their confidence.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for participating Sarah! I find it so hard to come up with 11 questions, answering was easy for me haha! I LOVE cherry blossoms too! Can't wait for the trees in front of the university to blossom!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sarah,.... can't wait to read more from you!

    ReplyDelete