Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Heat Holders Hat and Gloves Review

The cold weather has arrived which means I'll be complaining about being cold until may :/  It seems like no matter what I do, I can't get warm! If it was socially acceptable I would walk around all winter wrapped in a blanket. I'll probably end up being one of those old ladies that don't leave the house in the winter. Or maybe I'll get lucky and win the lotto and move to Florida for half the year ;)

Heat Holders

The people from Heat Holders were kind enough to send me a pair of gloves and hat to review.



Heat Holders gloves are the most comfortable gloves I've ever owned. For real! Their web site says they have newly developed heat weaver thermal lining. I say, it feels like my fingers are all wrapped up in their own mini blankets! My son tried them on too and now he keeps trying to claim them as his own. He said the gloves' extra long cuffs were perfect for protecting his wrists when he was outside shoveling.





The hat is super warm and cozy. The fur-like lining is sooo soft! My little model didn't want to take it off!

*Why do my kids always try and steal all my stuff?!








I think my husband who may be missing a little hair would love a Heat Holders hat! And I would love not having to see him in his ugly Green Bay Packers hat any more :)

Check out the Heat holders web site for other things like sock, tights, and blankets.

7 comments: